Deck the Walls
A mantle provides a great backdrop for showcasing holiday decorations. No mantle? Any prominent surface will do. Use items you have around the house and get creative. Fancy up an old garland with new seasonal decorations. Items with different heights will help add visual interest. Think old flower vases and decorative jars (apothecary styles work especially well). Leave a lid or two off to nudge guests to dig into helpings of colourful LINDOR.
- LINDOR in Milk, White and Milk Salted Caramel adds a bright and festive touch.
- Lindt TEDDY are synonymous with gift giving. Who can resist their adorable Christmas sweaters? Why not include Lindt TEDDY with personalised gift tags and the whole family can search for their own TEDDY.
- Lindt Santas are made from the finest milk chocolate and even come with their own jingle bells.
- Fill up fast on LINDOR Milk Mint, White Peppermint and Peppermint Cookie, as these seasonal flavours are available for a limited time.
- You can hang these assorted LINDOR right on the Christmas tree.