Donations & Sponsorships
Lindt & Sprüngli Australia PTY LTD supports our chosen Charity partners each year and we are also proud to support charities close to the hearts of our employees and local public non-profit organisations through donations of Lindt products.
In order to manage our charitable contributions in a fair and equitable manner, we have established qualification standards to follow when considering eligible organisations.
- The donation request form must be completed and returned at least 9 weeks before the event.
- Donation requests will be considered only if they aim to support a registered charity or public service.
- You should provide the registered charity number in the request/ charity supporting documentation.
- An organisation is limited to only one donation receipt within a 12-month period.
- We do not provide monetary donations.
- Lindt do not support Sponsorships.
- All donations must be collected from 16 Hollinsworth Road, Marsden Park NSW 2765
All requests are reviewed and may be subject to a verification check.
All donations are granted from the Head Office of Lindt & Sprüngli Australia PTY LTD Please note: Lindt Chocolate Shops & Cafés are unable to authorise or honour a donation or sponsorship request.
Please note, by applying for a donation you agree that any data provided will be stored and processed for the purpose of your application according to the Lindt & Sprüngli Privacy Notice. In particular it will not be used for advertising purposes without your consent.
Please apply for a donation on our ‘Contact Us’ Page
Thank you for your interest in Lindt Chocolate. We are pleased you thought of us for your charitable needs.
We will make every effort to provide an appropriate product for your event. However, please note we are unable to honour requests for specific items. At times of high volume requests we may not be able to respond to individual requests, however we will try and respond to as many as possible.