Materials (make 2):
- 30 x 30 cm square of patterned paper
- Glue Stick
- Gift tag or label
- Fold the paper in half diagonally to create a triangle shape
- Open the paper up and cut along the crease line. You will end up with two triangular shapes.
- Take one of the papers and position it so that the longest side is at the top of your work surface. Place your index finger in the centre of this longest side.
- Next, pick up the top right edge of the longest side and curl the paper around so that the tip meets the bottom point of the triangle. This will create a cone like shape.
- Once you understand how to create the cone shape, repeat step 4, but this time apply glue to the back side of the top right edge. Press the side with glue down and secure it in place.
- Apply glue to the remainder of the exposed paper. Pick up the top left edge and wrap the paper around the cone shape, completing the process.
- Fill the cone with LINDOR.
- Fold over the flap and secure with gift tag or label. Repeat with the other triangle.