Chantilly is an easy an versatile recipe, celbrating the flavours of Lindt EXCELLENCE.
Use it as a straight dessert, served with a wafer and a crumb for texture or fill roulades, tart shells topped with berries, even fill cakes.
- 160g Cream* (1)
- 10g Glucose Syrup
- Small pinch Fleur de sel
- 200g Lindt EXCELLENCE 70% Cocoa
- 350g Cream* (2)
- *Best use pure cream with 35% fat content or thickened cream
- Optional Crumb to serve alongside
- Lindt EXCELLENCE 85% Cocoa, chopped
- Chocolate shortbread, chopped
- Ground, dried vanilla bean
- Black sesame seeds
- Tonka bean, grated
For the Chantilly combine the first amount of cream with the glucose and the salt in a saucepan. Over medium heat bring to the boil.
Add the remaining cream and combine. Transfer mixture to a mixing bowl. Place clingfilm straight onto the surface and put Chantilly into the fridge to set for a couple of hours.
To serve, whip the Chantilly lightly with a whisk. Spoon onto serving plate.
For the Crumb - Combine all the crumb ingredients and add to the plate.