Lindt Easter Carrot Cupcakes
Delicious cupcakes made with carrots and topped with a Lindt Mini GOLD BUNNY.
A true Easter delight.
Lindt EXCELLENCE Extra Creamy Milk 100g
- For the Cupcake Batter
- 350g Self Raising Flour
- 1 ½ tsp Baking Powder
- ½ tsp Cinnamon, ground
- 170g Butter, melted and cooled
- 200g Dark brown sugar
- 1 Egg
- 100g Natural yoghurt
- 350g Carrots- around 3 medium sized ones, finely grated and steamed in the microwave for 2 minutes
- 200g Lindt EXCELLENCE Extra Creamy, depending on how generous you feel, chopped coarsely
- 20ml Brandy
- 250g Cream cheese
- Little Lemon juice (from half a lemon)
- 6-7 White LINDOR Truffles, Melted
- 60g Desiccated coconut shreds, toasted
- 12 12 Lindt GOLD BUNNY or your favourite Easter Lindt Chocolates
Preheat the oven to 185°C In a large bowl combine all dry ingredients and set aside. In a separate bowl combine the melted butter, brown sugar, egg and yoghurt. Mix in the grated carrot. Gradually mix in the dry ingredients and mix until combined. Lastly mix in the chocolate chunks. Divide mixture into a- with patty cases lined- tray and bake for approximately 25 minutes or until a skewer comes out clean. Allow to cool fully.
For the icing soften the cream cheese in the electric mixer with a paddle attachment. Add lemon juice and mix until light and fluffy. Mix in the chocolate and whip further until light.
Assemble Top the cooled cupcakes with a generous amount of icing and coat with toasted coconut creating the look of a little nest. Top with the Lindt Gold Bunny or your favourite Easter treats.
Write Your Own Review