Lindt Easter Share Platter
There is something engaging and enchanting about this way of eating, and it makes the perfect entrée to serve on a summer’s day while the main course is sizzling on the barbecue.
A share or grazing platter is where you can showcase some of your favourites foods, and discover and experiment with some more unusual combinations.
Adding some fine Lindt chocolate to the platter could be perceived as a bit ‘unusual', however dark, high percentage cocoa chocolate such as Lindt EXCELLENCE 70% Cocoa is stunning with a hard cheese or some prosciutto. Creamy Lindt milk chocolate is a delight in between savoury treats to truly bring that sweet and salty combination to life.
‘The combination of sweet and salty is exceptional, and the saltiness can truly elevate the flavour and complexity
of chocolate. It also ensures that there is something for everyone on the platter to enjoy.’
Lindt Master Chocolatier Thomas Schnetzler
- A selection of seed crackers and Grissini
- Cheese selection (best offer a selection of a hard cheese like Grana Padano, a Gruyère and a soft Brie or Blue Cheese)
- Some nuts and summer fruit such as apricot, peaches, berries and grapes
- Cured meats such as Prosciutto and Salami
- Beetroot Pesto dip or dip of choice
- Selection of fine Lindt Chocolates:
- Dark, high percentage cocoa chocolate such as EXCELLENCE 70% Cocoa
- LINDOR Milk Truffles always delight
- Milk Lindt GOLD BUNNY
- Mini chocolate eggs to celebrate the se