Lindt EXCELLENCE Salty Liquorice Meringue Kisses on Limoncello Macerated Berries
The combination of crisp meringue and berries is a delight and is celebrated in dessert classics such as Pavlova and Eton Mess. The chocolate dipped meringue kisses are stunning to top the macerated berries or make a great accompaniment to a coffee or tea on their own. The liquorice pieces provide a fabulous flavour that brilliantly harmonizes with the berries and lemon. An easy yet impressive dessert.
- 60g Egg white (from about two eggs)
- 100g Sugar
- ½ Vanilla pod, scraped (alternatively replace 10g of sugar with vanilla sugar)
- 20g Lindt EXCELLENCE Salty Liquorice, diced in small pieces
- To dip
- 80g Lindt EXCELLENCE Salty Liquorice, melted and tempered
- Limoncello Macerated Berries
- 180g Blueberries (1 punnet)
- 350g Strawberries, quartered
- 40ml Limoncello or liquor of choice.