Lindt Halloween Chocolate and Pumpkin Cupcakes
Pumpkin and chocolate is a great combination and the pumpkin puree gives this cupcakes a delicious, moist crumb.
Marbled with chocolate batter, this is a true delight.
You can add some spice to the pumpkin before baking for extra depth or use a store bought pumpkin puree.
- 200g Butter, soft
- 260g Sugar
- 3 Egg yolks
- 4 Egg whites
- 320g Self-raising flour
- 300g Pumpkin puree*
- 100g Lindt EXCELLENCE 70% Cocoa, chopped
- 100g Lindt EXCELLENCE Extra Silky White, chopped
- 100g Lindt EXCELLENCE 70% Cocoa, melted
- Little Water
- 150g Sour cream
- 200g Lindt EXCELLENCE Extra Silky
- 150g Pumpkin puree*
- 250g Cream cheese, at room temperature
- LINDOR to decroate