INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
OTHER INFORMATION IN CONNECTION WITH OUR SITES
Any personal data that you share with us via Internet is protected according to our Privacy Notice. We invite you to read this Privacy Notice carefully before providing us with any personal data.
You acknowledge that in utilizing our Sites you consent to the use and disclosure of your personal information as outlined in our Privacy Notice. This includes your consent to all necessary disclosures to the categories of third party recipients listed in our Privacy Notice.
You shall refrain from utilizing our Sites to infringe anyone's privacy and/or denigrate LINDT & SPRÜNGLI, its users or partners or attack our systems with viruses or security issues.
You may link to our Sites, provided that you do not suggest in any way that you are affiliated with or endorsed by us. You shall not use "framing", “deep linking” or similar practices and must guarantee that the link to the Site opens in a separate window.
YOUR RATINGS, REVIEWS AND OTHER TESTIMONIALS ABOUT OUR PRODUCTS
LINDT & SPRÜNGLI welcomes your feedback on our products and services through our loyalty programmes or on our Sites and platforms.
By submitting any content to us or our Sites, you guarantee that:
- You are the sole author and owner of the intellectual property rights in the content;
- All "moral rights" that you may have in such content have been voluntarily waived by you;
- All content that you post is accurate;
- You are at least 18 years old;
- You have used or purchased the product/service you are reviewing and the content presented is setting out your firsthand experience of using or purchasing the product/service.
You further agree that you may not submit any content:
- That is known by you to be false, inaccurate or misleading;
- That infringes any third party's copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret or other proprietary rights or rights of publicity or privacy;
- That violates any law, statute, ordinance or regulation (including, but not limited to, those governing consumer protection, unfair competition, anti-discrimination or false advertising);
- That is, or may reasonably be considered to be, defamatory, libelous, hateful, racially or religiously biased or offensive, unlawfully threatening or unlawfully harassing to any individual or organisation;
- For which you were compensated or granted any consideration by any unapproved third party;
- That includes any information that references other websites, addresses, email addresses, contact information or phone numbers, or otherwise contains any information or opinions about an identified individual, or an individual who is reasonably identifiable;
- That contains any computer viruses, worms or other potentially damaging computer programs or files;
- That otherwise breaches or is non-compliant with the Acceptable Use Policy Content Standards set out in our Terms and Conditions, available here.
ONLINE PROMOTIONS AND CONTESTS
You can participate to the online promotions and contests that we run on our Sites without any obligation to purchase or order products or services. The rules of each promotion are communicated along with the promotion entry details. We will notify the winners in writing and our Privacy Notice applies to the collection of personal data for the purpose of the promotion or the contest.
YOUR ACCOUNT WITH US
If you open an Account on one of our Sites, you are responsible for ensuring that personal data which you are required to provide upon registering is truthful, accurate and up-to-date in all respects. If your personal data changes, or if you wish to cancel your Account, you may notify us by contacting us at 02 9854 2500 or via our contact form: www.lindt.com.au/contact-us.
Upon registration, you will receive a password. This is to be kept secret as you are solely responsible if you do not maintain its confidentiality.
Although our aim is to offer you the best service possible, we make no promise that the services on the Sites will meet your standards, that the services will be fault-less, or that the Sites will be available at all times. Note that some online offers or news available on our Sites may contain information about products and services which are not for sale in your country.
As a service to our visitors, our Sites may utilise hypertext links and other communication methods, redirecting you to other Sites that are not operated or controlled by LINDT & SPRÜNGLI or its affiliates. LINDT & SPRÜNGLI shall not be considered accountable for these sites and hence declines all responsibility and liability in relation to their content, lawfulness, accuracy or functions. This includes third party payment method providers.
Whilst LINDT & SPRÜNGLI makes reasonable efforts to exclude viruses or other destructive computer codes from the Sites, it does not give any assurance and assumes no liability in relation to viruses or such computer codes.
We do not exclude liability for death or personal injury arising from our negligence but otherwise to the extent permissible by any applicable law, LINDT & SPRÜNGLI, its affiliates and their officers, directors, employees, shareholders or agents of any of them, exclude all liability and responsibility for any loss of profits or direct or indirect loss or damage of whatever nature (including but or anticipated savings or wasted expenditure) arising from or in connection with your access to, use of, or reliance on our Sites, regardless of whether such loss or damage would arise in the ordinary course of events, is reasonably foreseeable, or is caused by any error or omission in the Sites (whether negligent or not). In addition, LINDT & SPRÜNGLI, its affiliates and their officers, directors, employees, shareholders or agents of any of them, exclude in any case all liability and responsibility whatsoever in connection with your use of or access to linked third party websites.
To the extent permitted by applicable law, you expressly waive all claims against LINDT & SPRÜNGLI, its officers, directors, employees, shareholders, associated companies or agents that may arise from your use or access of our Sites.
GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION