Your Place Setting
- You’ll need one Lindt Mini Teddy for each place setting.plate
- Take a piece of ribbon that’s approximately 15 to 20 cm long. Tie the ribbon around a napkin.ard stock
- Trim the excess ribbon at the back of the napkin. Place the napkin on top of the plate.rapping paper
- Place your Lindt chocolate on top of the centre of your ribbon.encil
- Tuck a hand-written name card into each place setting.
- Cracker snap (available at Spotlight)
Nice touch: Use a variety of patterns and colours for a unique place setting. You can use any Lindt chocolate for the place setting - try LINDOR Bon Bon!